Term 4 Starting Soon!
Looking for A Private Tutor?
Are You China Capable?
China, Australia's Largest export customer, remains the greatest opportunity for Australian businesses. Being able to speak Chinese(Mandarin) and understanding the culture will be a great help to business and to those who would like to advance their careers globally.
Our Everyday Mandarin Chinese is designed for daily communication which contains common topics in daily life, such as greetings, introduce yourself, shopping and using public transport. This class is customised for Brisbane students and the teaching is focused on speaking and listening,. Communicating with native speakers will give you the biggest sense of achievement which will motivate you for further study.
|Type||Duration||Average class size||Fee|
Beginner 1a & 1b
This is a beginner class which does not require any previous study experience.
Elementary 2a &2b
This elementary class requires at least 40 hours prior study.
DATES & FEES
|Session||Start Date||Finish Date|
|Term 2 *||Finished||Finished|
|Term 4||5 Oct 2017||7 Dec 2017|
Term Fees: $40/ session (10 sessions per term)
* 4-6 students premium small group.
* This fee does not include textbook and workbook.
Beginner (STARTING SOON)
Thursdays 6 pm - 7:30 pm (Brisbane City)
* This class starts from 5th October (1 position available)
Elementary (NOT AVAILABLE)
Wednesday 6 pm- 7:30 pm
(Brisbane City) (No position available)
*Study content subjects to change due to constant topics updates.
Unit 1 Hello!
Unit 2 Are you British?
Unit 3 Do you have coffee?
Unit 4 Do you have time this evening?
Unit 5 I will work overtime on Sunday
Unit 6 Where is Southbank Parklands?
Unit 7 Do you have soup Dumplings?
Unit 8 I want home delivery
Unit 9 I caught a cold yesterday
Unit 10 Can you help me wash this?
Topic 1 Greetings and Self-introduction
Topic 2 Order Food and Pay for the Bill
Topic 3 Shopping
Topic 4 Using Public Transport
Topic 5 Asking for Directions
Topic 6 Asking about Time
Topic 7 Sending Emails and Parcels
Topic 8 Making Telephone Calls
Topic 9 Asking for Help
Topic 10 Saying Goodbye
Once finished beginner level, you are able to:
1. Master the use of 300 vocabularies, 100 sentences and the basic grammar structure.
2. Understand 20%-30% of the conversation with native speakers(with or without accent)
3. Express yourselves with phrases or short sentences over daily topics
4. Discuss and give simple response to questions related to your opinion towards public incidents
5. Survive in a Chinese-speaking country
Once finished Elementary level, you are able to:
1. Once finished this level, students should be able to:
2. Master the use of 600 vocabularies, 150 sentences and the main grammar structures.
3. Understand 30%-50% of the conversation with native speakers (with or without accent, slow or fast)
4. Express yourselves with longer sentences but has some pronunciation or grammar errors.
5. Discuss and give proper responses to questions related to public incidents, being able to exchange ideas for several rounds
6. Survive in a Chinese-speaking country and are more comfortable to speak with native-speakers