2018 Opens for Enrolments!
A Taste of Mandarin
Chinese Fairy Tales that Every Chinese Learner Should Know
Learn Chinese Characters Easy with Pictures
Kids learning Chinese as a second language is getting more and more popular in Australia. Our program is designed for kids (6-16 yrs old) who would like to learn Chinese outside school. Main goals of this program are to improve their language proficiency and develop their interests over Chinese culture.
|Part time Weekend||10 weeks/term||Average 8 students||$40/session|
BENEFITS & GOALS
1. Getting your kids one step ahead of their classmates will give more confidence to school kids in language learning.
2. Developing kids's understanding of Chinese culture through various culture workshops.
3. Our well-designed language class and fun teaching methods will add kids' love to Chinese.
4. Give your kids the opportunity to try Chinese outside school before deciding if they want to learn Chinese as a second language at school.
This is a beginner class which does not require any prior study in Chinese.
This class is designed for kids who have prior study in Chinese or kids with Chinese background but the level is still very basic.
This is a comprehensive Chinese class for native-speakers in Brisbane schools who think their Chinese Chinese are too easy and would like to learn something advanced. All four skills are taught in this class, especially 汉字reading and 写作writing.
DATES & FEES
Weekend Program 2018 is open for enrolment Now!
$40/session (10 sessions/term)
* Books are not included.
*Students are recommended to purchase a dictionery.
*Second kid get 20% off.
|Session||Start Date||Finish Date|
|Term 1||20 Jan 2018||29 Mar 2018|
|Term 2||14 Apr 2018||29 Jun 2018|
|Term 3||14 Jul 2018||21 Sep 2018|
|Term 4||6 Oct 2018||14 Dec 2018|
Saturday 10:20 am - 11:50 am (Clayfield)
Saturday 1:30 pm -3:00 pm (Clayfield)
Saturday (East Brisbane School, location subject to change）
1. Family members (immediate family)
2. Numbers (1-100)
1. Date (year, month day)
2. Days of the week
3. Country and City
4. Food and Drinks
Lesson 1 What's your name
Lesson 2 His name is Yao Ming
Lesson 3 He is Chinese
Lesson 4 What is his nationality
Lesson 5 Are you Mr. Mu
Lesson 6 He is Manager Wang
Lesson 7 What does he do
Lesson 8 She is very busy
Lesson 9 What do they like doing
Lesson 10 I like surfing the Internet